HIGH SCHOOL TEAMs
CSA's model during the high school ages u15-u18 (2003-2000) includes the team takes shape, filled with individual talent. Group tactics changes to team development with individual focuses providing the foundation of the team. Players are shaped to fulfill roles and responsibilities for team performance. Principles of attacking and defending help shape the player to find success on the field. CSA's youth model is and has prepared each player with the technical ability and tactical vision to be creative, confident and composed in the senior environment. CSA Players youth preparation will allow them to play multiple positions if needed to ensure opportunity. Players showcase their talents for future growth and opportunities. Players have a chance to stay in the program 8 or 11 months a year if they wish. The program gives players an opportunity to stay in club soccer all year round focusing on developing for the future but also play with their respected high school teams.
- Individual development; team development stemming from 3 C's philosophy
- Team performance and competition
- Players motivated to grow, stay disciplined and focused
- Staff help players prepare for graduate into college or other opportunity
Requirement and Elements
- Choice of 8 month program (players play high school soccer)
- Choice of 11 month program (players don't play high school soccer)****
- Players participate 3-5 times per week (practice, strengthening, futsal, scrimmage play, games)
8 MONTH PROGRAM WHICH WILL INCLUDE OPTIONAL 5 DAYS A WEEK OF TRAINING PLUS GAMES AND TOURNAMENTS!!!
11 MONTH PROGRAM WHICH WILL INCLUDEOPTIONAL 5 DAYS A WEEK OF TRAINING PLUS GAMES AND TOURNAMENTS!!!
BOYS PRACTICE AND PLAY GAMES IN FALL
GIRLS PRACTICE AND PLAY GAMES IN SPRING
- 14 weeks of team training, 3 times per week both Spring or Fall by a professional trainer (Boys play in the Spring, Girls play in the Fall)
- 3 total tournaments during the Spring or Fall.
- 10 game Fall season in the IWSL/IYSA Premiership/MRL/NPL (Girls only)
- 8 game Spring season in the IYSA Premiership/MRL/NPL (Boys only)
- 10 weeks of winter indoor team training at 2-3 hours per week.
- 10-14 indoor league games at Bubble(Aurora) ***
- 8 week indoor strength and agility training program
- 8 week futsal training program
- Local and Regional College showcase tournaments where appropriate
- Participation in State Cup
- College recruiting counseling
*** Additional fees will apply estimated at $160/player for indoor games
*** Additional fees will apply at $300/player for uniform package
Includes: 1 short sleeve customized jersey
2 practice jersey's
1 zip up jacket
1 rain jacket
State, Regional, National play and possible European Tournament. Teams will play in IWSL, YSSL, NISL, MRL, NPL, State Cup, State Premiership Leagues (when appropriate)
College Recruitment Program - High School Program Details discussed at tryouts
Our college placement program is still developing and the objective is that CSA is a full service program that deters players from signing up to agencies that do not know your players personally. CSA Director and CSA College Recruiter will lead the education and process with player and parents to ensure family is on the right path in understanding everything about College and expectations.
" This is how I came to the USA after playing in Europe. I hired an agency who educated me on the process of getting a College scholarship as a student/player and I was able to obtain a full scholarship without NO College coach knowing who I was or even seeing me prior to the campus visit. I know the process, I experienced it myself along with our coaching staff and will educate our CSA families but also play in the appropriate tournaments to get exposure to College coaches and allow the players to build those relationships as this doesn't hurt the player's chances. " CSA DOC Coach Tim
CSA works with Captain U and Prep Hero to build player profiles for college recruitment. Captain U and Prep Hero have allowed CSA to manage our players in a manner that produces the most success. Players can edit and add information as their process develops. Captain U and Prep Hero an important part of the recruiting process. Profile sheets are printed and distributed to all college coaches and showcase type event.